Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Word Tabernacle Church Strives To Be...
“A place of relevant ministry where relationships are built, needs are met, purpose is fulfilled and God is enjoyed”. Our foresight is to be that of an Impact Center. We recognize it is not about us. God can never fully bless us until we take our eyes off ourselves and begin to place them upon God, His kingdom and other people.
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Simply put we are called to preach the gospel; to teach people to live Christ-like; to practice love; to give priority to prayer; to increase in the wisdom and favor of God; to fulfill purpose and to enjoy God.
Our Core Values
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer is crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Loving Relationships: acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups: for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families: along with strong youth, children, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
We believe that by holding fast to our core values we help ourselves and others to THRIVE